Spirit of Vietnam (Luxury Gold - Summer 2017)
About Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
- Hue: Join a private dinner fit for royalty! At the Ancient Hue Restaurant, dress in traditional royal costume and savour an unforgettable dinner of dishes typically served to royalty.
- Hue: Visit Dong Thuyen pagoda and dine on a delicious vegetarian lunch prepared by the Buddhist nuns. Chat with them and learn about their beliefs and practices.
- Hoi An: Meet a local chef who will lead a hands-on cooking class, learn how to create some of the local specialities.
- Hanoi: Join a local foodie to experience the best of Hanoi's street-food vendors on a walking tour of some of the most interesting areas of the city. Try local tastes, such as rice paper rolls and com cake.
- Hanoi: Your Celebration Dinner will take place at the History Museum after it closes to the public, with a cocktail reception in the museum itself, before heading to the elegant courtyard to toast your newfound friends and enjoy dinner.
- 10 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Continental Breakfast (CB), 4 Lunches (L), 1 Highlight Lunch (HL), 1 Dinner (D); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Dine-Around Evening (DA) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Saigon: See the major landmarks of Saigon, as well as local side-streets and a presentation on Vietnamese coffee culture.
- Mekong Delta: Meet Mr Sau Tuong, a former soldier who survived 4 years fighting the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. Hear his tale and see how he and his wife make their living making rice paper.
- Hue: Before it opens to the public, visit the UNESCO listed Imperial Citadel with a renowned historian. Hear about the architecture that makes it truly unique.
- Hue: Meet the headmaster of the Vietnamese Royal Martial Arts and learn about what it takes to become a practitioner of this standard. See a performance of different martial arts techniques.
- Dao Thuc: With a live orchestra accompaniment, enjoy a water puppet performance, set in a lotus pond. Meet the artisan who makes the puppets in his workshop and see how the Vietnamese have been bringing performances of this nature to life since the 10th century.
- Hanoi: Meet a renowned scholar at the Temple of Literature and learn about Hanoian culture and Vietnamese architecture, before touring the temple grounds.
- Ho Chi Minh City: The Reverie Saigon is a luxury hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Renowned for its beautiful interior designs, The Reverie Saigon also raises the bar for services and accommodations in Vietnam.
- Hue: Pilgrimage Village is ideally located in the quiet countryside, within a rustic village setting, surrounding by lush tranquil gardens, yet still near famous historical landmarks. The resort embodies the subtle connection of traditional, stylish and modern art concepts.
- Halong Bay: Jasmine Cruise Halong Bay sets the standard for services and amenities on the bay. Fitted out in the 1930′s Indochine style, the Halong Jasmine features spacious cabins, restaurant, lounge and uninterrupted views of the bay.
- Hanoi: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is an award-winning colonial and neo-classical luxury hotel, located in the heart of the old city, near Hoan Kiem Lake and the magnificent Opera House.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.